Debra Hernandez - Vice Chairperson, Chino Hills Public Works Commission
Like so many other residents, Gabriel & I are grateful for the opportunity to live in such a safe, culturally diverse, and family oriented community. Entrusted with your vote, I will bring an independent voice and commonsense leadership approach to OUR city government.
As a Public Works Commissioner for the last 7 years, I’ve worked hard to ensure Chino Hills is a community where families aspire to live.
• Keep our city one of the top 40 places to live in the United States
• Ensure our young people are afforded the best possible education by maintaining a productive relationship between the City and the CVUSD
• Improve the infrastructure in all neighborhoods
• Ensure proper management of our open space
• Fair treatment for all parties in any interactions with the City
• Protect our rural equestrian traditions
• Forge mutually beneficial partnerships with existing businesses who are so crucial to the long term health and viability of city; and expand the tax base by attracting appropriate new businesses
• Ensure all businesses in Chino Hills are licensed, legal entities located in appropriately zoned areas
• Support the dedicated men and women of our Police, Fire, City Services and Military & their families.
• Enact Term Limits
To change things for the better we must first expand our expectations of what is possible. Whether a home owner, business owner, or renting property in Chino Hills,
I will be YOUR advocate. Vote for YOUR voice. . .